Thursday, April 5, 2012

I Can Hear it Now

Let's just see what happens, shall we?  We're having some....ummmm challenges at work right now. Yeah, that's how we'll put it.

Morale is in the toilet and I'm holding things together with my bare hands. It's not pretty.

So, I figure we'll do something cute for the holiday.  I stopped at Walgreens and bought some tumblers in a cute Easter design, then picked up some solid chocolate bunnies, M&Ms and those filled chocolate eggs.  Put it all together and am leaving them in the guys' boxes. Nothing big, nothing fancy. Just.....something.

I'm taking bets that I will get bitched at. Seriously. I can hear it already. "I have 2 kids, I need 2."  "I don't like caramel eggs, why didn't I get peanut butter." "This is it?"

Yeah I can hear it all now.  If I hear 2 Thank You's I promise they will be the newest employees. Anyone who's been here for more than 6 months will complain.

And yet.....I keep doing it.  I said I wasn't but I just thought it might, for just a second, put a smile on a few faces.  That's all I'm looking for here.....just a couple of smiles, a laugh.

I gave up on Thank You a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment