Saturday, March 10, 2012

Home Again

One of the things I will NOT do on this site is actually name my employer. I have no family members that know of this, this is MY place to cash in my chips. Facebook is different and I want it to stay that way.

One reason I stopped blogging was because it got too hard. What I'm living out here, if you want to call it living, is all work. I don't have any friends out here. I don't have any fun. I work. I have my team, and I do love them. But every thing I do has something to do with my job.

I need to be able to cash in my chips. I need to be able to write what I need to write. Be pissed off when the shit hits the fan (or the knife hits my back) and brag a bit when things are good.

I need to tell you what's going on with Mama Vi. Can't do that on FB because I would never want her to feel embarrassed or compromised. But that doesn't mean I don't need to vent occasionally.

And that is exactly what my (short term) plans are for here. I can, just like the old Road Warrior days, tell it like it is. In my head anyway. I'm excited. I have so many things running thru my mind that I need to share with you. And yes, I meant to use the word need. I'm not a good hermit. I'm not good at constantly being "on". I have to have an outlet. A place to just be Tammi.

Hell, this is a big political year. I got things to say. I live in California for shits sake. I have stories you need to hear.

I find myself smiling more. Sounds silly I know. But just KNOWING I have someplace to express those many thoughts that bounce around in my head makes me very happy.

Being able to have another Tammi's World just feels right. The name was right from the beginning, thank you Lorena. And nothing else ever fit as well after that. This is home.

And I'm very happy to be here.

2 comments:

  1. That's what a blog is for. Glad you've got your blogging mojo back. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you're blogging again - looking forward to reading more.

    Now if I can get off my lazy ass and start writing some more
    b

    ReplyDelete