Saturday, March 24, 2012

Oops.....that might have been a tactical error on my part

Now I remember why it's so dangerous for me to putter around the house.

I like to cook while I putter. Damn it. Not good when you're trying to diet.

Oh, I'm fully aware there are wonderful low cal treats to make, but I had to make due with what was in the pantry.

Today? Pot of chicken and pasta with veggies. 

Oh, and a spice cake. I frosted it while it was still warm so I could have a piece before it cooled.

It looks like hell. But damn is that one good cake..........

I think I'll hold off sending those clothes to Goodwill. We might have hit a little stumbling block.

4 comments:

  1. Think I gained 5 lbs just reading this post... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always enjoyed your blogs - found you first as the Road Warrior (I believe) or maybe Tammi's Trails? Either way, I was glad to find your blog again. You make me laugh and you make me think.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Thank you Donna! Thank you very much! I'm so glad you found me again too! And I'm trying very hard to make sure I post something as often as possible. We'll laugh and think together!! ;-)

      Delete
  3. You might like this quote about "might have been" by a female author. http://caroleschatter.blogspot.co.nz/2012/03/it-is-never-too-late.html

    ReplyDelete