Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I'll take some of that pink stuff please

Today is a pretty big day for me. New bigwigs comin' to town for the first time. And, another first, I'm giving the tour. Huh.  After 3 years I'm finally being allowed to show off my own area.  Kinda exciting.

And I need to leave in 10 minutes. I'm sitting here, not dressed, no make-up, writing a blog post. Probably not good time management. But I needed to get this out. See, I'm actually a little nervous. Like sick to my stomach nervous. I can't believe it. This is a no brainer for me.

I was in these stores last week. Had someone run them yesterday. Everything looks as good as it can. I've known these guys for years. Can't tell you how many drinks we've shared. Like I said, this is a no brainer.

So - I'm off to finish getting ready and start that drive. I will use that time to review my info in my head and pull myself together.  Easy smeasy.

But I'm thinkin' I might need to stop and buy some Pepto on the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment